The Charity’s Objectives are:
- To promote and support the welfare and safety of adopted children within the context of the family.
- To promote and arrange the adoption of children with suitable adoptive parents within the framework of the current Adoption Regulations and the National Minimum Standards for Adoption (England and Wales).
- To provide counselling, support and advice to adopted persons, birth families and adoptive parents.
- To create a diversity of adoptive parents able to meet the needs of children waiting for adoption, in the northern region and nationally.
- To provide high standard comprehensive adoption support at all stages of the adoption process.
- To provide an on-going commitment to all parties affected by adoption.